Monday, June 6, 2016

[MV REVIEW] U-Kiss Stalker

On the 6th of June U-kiss made their korean comeback. The 11th album of the group contains six songs which one of them is an instrumental. The album will be released on the 9th of June. The song Stalker has been produced by Joo Chan Yang, Maxx Song and the production team Stereotypes who worked with stars like Chris Brown and Justin Bieber. The album comes with a photocard and a poster.



The hardest part is alway how do I start. U-kiss are a group I cherish very much and most of the time they instant like me with their songs. When I saw the teaser I was on a 50/50 base. The "Stalker" is weirdly pronounced and that irked me. For me the song isn't one of their best, it's just a new style in term of music sounds,nothing wrong with that of course, but it's not my taste. Jun you should stop growing up so handsome ... Eli, being married doesn't mean you need to look skinny, eat more of your wifey's food! The music video itself is a little dark and I like that. The dance is awesome as usual and other than that I'm not that excited, it's really to explain and pinpoint the reason why if I'm honest. I admit it gets better the more you listen to it, and I will definitely will keep listening to it,

If you like this review please like the article, follow our website with your google account (you can find the follow button on the right side) and give a like on our Facebook page. Also if you want to see a review of a other artist please leave a comment here or also on our facebook.


If you want to support U-kiss please buy on the following sites as they use the Hanteo chart!
kpopmart
kpoptown
yesasia

No comments:

Post a Comment